Technical SEO ensures your website is compatible with search engine guidelines so that it can be crawled and indexed without any problems. The main goal of a technical SEO audit is to assess your website’s current SEO and determine which aspects you need to improve for a seamless online experience.
Over the years, user demands have dramatically changed, and search engines have become more sophisticated. We see some of our client’s traffic be as high as 80% coming from mobile. This massive surge in smartphone usage has prompted Google to launch an algorithm update that places more importance on site speed and mobile experience in ranking web pages.
Today, websites with poor structure, slow page load time, and bad redirects can be penalized by Google. Without proper intervention, these technical SEO issues may result in a steep drop in search rankings and organic traffic.
Technical audits involve checking the client’s site for potential issues that could negatively impact Google’s ability to index the site, preventing it from appearing in organic search results.
During the audit, SEO experts do and check many things:
- Setting up the website’s main mirror
- Checking robots.txt
- Availability of a correct site map sitemap.xml
- Mobile Rendering
- Page Response Code
- Canonical pages and their alternate versions
- Page loading speed
- The presence of duplicates, broken links
- Running a crawl error report
- Eliminating duplicate content
- Auditing preferred domain
- Improving metadata
- Checking HTTPS status codes
- Implementing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Increasing site speed
- Optimizing a website for mobile
- Auditing redirects
- Performing a Google site search
Website architecture is important because it affects search engine rankings and user experience. These are the two major objectives of creating an SEO-inspired website.
Good site architecture can help your pages rank on Google. Because it can impact Google’s ability to find and index all your important pages. And understand what your website is about. That’s the first step to appearing in search results.
Technical SEO for WordPress and other CMS is critical to online success. With the right technical optimization SEO strategy in place, you can flag up website issues, take immediate action to resolve them, and ensure all SEO elements are working properly.
Leverage our SEO services to your advantage and achieve profitable long-term growth. Here’s what you can expect when you partner with our technical SEO company:
- In-Depth Website Audits – Your website performance results from different variables working in unison. At 2 Labs Digital Marketing, we perform comprehensive site audits for your technical SEO, paid campaign, backlink profile, analytics, and competition. In this way, we make business decisions backed by data and research.
- Full-Service SEO Services – Future-proof your website and bring higher close rates with SEO solutions tailored to your branding. Our team removes anything that slows down your website performance, optimizes your page content, and humanizes your brand to appeal to search engines and online users.
Since 1995 we have been designing websites that incorporate both user experience and SEO best practices that improve your digital marketing performance. There are a lot of great website design companies out there. But do they create a pretty site that looks great but does not help generate more traffic? Like we always say, you can have the greatest store in the galaxy, but if it is on the moon, how much business will it get you?